Recover and Protect Your Website From Future Google Penalties
Professional Google Penalty Recovery Service
Get $200 OFF - Limited Time Offer
Get $200 Off your order now.
This is a Limited TIme Special Offer.
Take Advantage Now Before It's Too Late!

Normal Price: $397

Limited Time Sale Price $197
countdown
00Hours00Minutes00Seconds
Get Started Today!
Your will be charged a one time service fee of $197.
No additional monthly charges will be applied.
98% Success Rate
Full Money Back Guarantee for Remaining 2%
Here's What You Get:
  • You get a full backlink audit where we collect all the backlinks to your website from multiple sources including Google Webmaster tools.
  • You get a manual review by our professional SEO managers who examines all backlinks and classify them as good and bad ones.
  • You get our team of seo professionals to send individual link removal e-mails on your behalf to website owners for every bad link we find.
  • We create a disavow file with the remaining bad links which we will upload to your Google Webmaster Tool account.
  • You get a document of all work carried out during our backlink audit which we will also use to submit a reconsideration request to Google.

More Details: We have successfully removed Google Manual Penalties
for 98% of our clients.  For the remaining 2% we offer a full no-questions asked 100% money back guarantee.

Service Summary:
  • Penguin 4.0 and Manual Penalty Detection
  • Page Level Audits for Backlinks, Unlimited Url's
  • Drop in Traffic, Sandbox and Algorithmic Penalty Detection
  • Toxic Link Analysis, Identification & Removal Procedures
  • Google Disavow File and Reconsideration Requests
  • Full Reporting and Support Included
Why Should You Hire Us For Google Penalty Recovery?

We have 98% success rate of recovering websites from Google Manual Penalties and Algorithmic Google penalties.

We do the entire backlink audit process systematically from identifying bad links, analyzing anchor text, contacting website owners for link removal, process disavow file and send reconsideration request to Google.

Our Backlink Audit team of expert's implement the exact strategy and take the necessary action that will get your website back on track, regaining lost traffic and rankings.

Backlink Audit & Google Penalty Recovery Roadmap:
  • We collect all the backlinks to your website from multiple sources including Google Webmaster tools
  • Our Backlink Audit team manually reviews all backlinks and classifies good and bad ones
  • We send individual link removal e-mails on your behalf to website owners for every bad link
  • Send reminders to website owners or contact them through social media and try to get it removed
  • Create Disavow file with the remaining bad links and upload it to WMT
  • We document all work carried out in the backlink audit and submit reconsideration request to Google
  • Get your Site recovered from Google Penalty

Google just rolled out Penguin 4.0 on 23rd September 28, 2016.

Manual penalty is applied by Google's Search monitoring team who manually had analyzed the bad links, take action and then send an un-natural link warning to website owners.

Penguin 4.0 Google update is based on page level backlinks rather than the entire site as it was used to be in the previous updates.

Recover and Protect Your Website From Future Google Penalties
Professional Google Penalty Recovery Service
Get $200 OFF - Limited Time Offer
countdown
00Hours00Minutes00Seconds
Almost Complete...
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We have successfully removed Google Manual Penalties for 98% of our clients.  For the remaining 2% we offer a full no-questions asked 100% money back guarantee. Your will be charged a one time service fee of $197. No additional monthly charges will be applied.